B-Hubei Longsheng Sihai New Materials Co., Ltd. The first public announcement of the environmental impact assessment of the production project of silicone series products
In accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Environmental Impact Assessment Law of the People's Republic of China", the "Regulations on Environmental Protection Management of Construction Projects" and the requirements of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment Order (Ministry Order No. 4) "Measures for Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment", Hubei Longsheng is now The relevant information about the environmental impact assessment of the "Organic Silicon Series Product Production Project" of Sihai New Materials Co., Ltd. is publicized as follows:
1. Overview of the construction project
Project Name: Production Project of Silicone Series Products
Construction site: Zaoyang Chemical Industrial Park
Project nature: new construction
Scale of construction: The project has an annual output of 20,000 tons of silicone products. Among them, silicone resin 7000 tons/year (content 50%), silicone oil 2000 tons/year, silicone 6000 tons/year (content 60%), surfactant 5000 tons/year (content 10%-50%), by-products Ethanol 2173 tons/year, calcium chloride 7100 tons/year. Purchasing equipment such as reactors, and constructing corresponding infrastructure and environmental protection measures such as workshops, warehouses, and office buildings.
2. Construction project unit and contact information
Construction unit: Hubei Longsheng Sihai New Materials Co., Ltd.
Address: Zaoyang Chemical Industrial Park
Contact and telephone: Mr. Yang 13972089928
3. The name and contact information of the environmental impact assessment agency undertaking the environmental impact assessment
Evaluation unit: Hubei Wanrui Environmental Protection Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 17-2, Chengguan Jianshe Road, Nanzhang County, Hubei Province
Contact: Li Gong
4. Internet link to the public opinion form
The Internet link to the public opinion form: Public opinion form for environmental impact assessment of construction projects
V. Main issues for soliciting public opinions
Solicit public opinions on project environmental protection, non-environmental protection content is not within the scope of this solicitation. It mainly involves the following aspects:
1. The degree of understanding of the project;
2. The main impact on the public during the construction period and operation period of the project;
3. From the perspective of environmental protection, the public's attitude towards the construction of this project;
4. Public opinions and suggestions on the environmental protection measures taken by the project;
5. Other opinions and suggestions of the public on the construction of this project.
6. Methods of public participation in environmental impact assessment
Directly contact the construction unit or the EIA unit that undertakes the EIA work through written comments, emails, phone calls, etc.
Announcement time: within 10 working days from the date of announcement.
1. Within ten working days from the date of announcement, the construction unit or the entrusted environmental impact assessment unit shall provide the public with relevant data inquiry and access services;
2. The public's opinions or suggestions on the construction project can be put forward to the construction unit or the EIA unit within ten working days from the date of announcement.